An education business proposal is a lay-out plan for initiating a business deal to process the education related services in a certain region accounting for all the necessary commercial, social and regulatory objectives. The education business proposal is usually centered on building colleges and schools and imparting quality education to numerous students from different facets of the society. The proposal has certain guidelines in forms of work details and primary objectives when the plan would be enacted by both the parties – one who proposes it and the one who accepts it. The content matter is usually structured in a concise manner.
Sample Education Business Proposal
Name of the company: Goodwill Education Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address of the Head Office: 31/5/WQ Heather Avenue, Mountain View, California, USA
Name of the proposal designer: Mr. David Fitzgerald
Time period of the proposal to be enacted: 6 months
Estimated Budget: $ 1,000,000 to $ 1,200,000
The work details of the education business proposal:
- Selection of a zone where the college building can be set up with state of the art infrastructural facilities and allied features.
- Distribution of responsibilities with the concerned business partner in providing with the necessary services to the community.
- Analysis of financial sustainability.
The primary objectives of the education business proposal:
- To commercially set up a venture based on providing quality education based services to the masses at reasonable rates.
- To reach to the people with social perspectives and the brand goodwill.
- To grow mutually keeping commercial goals intact.
Signature of the project coordinator: Mr. Travis Hunt