The market entry proposal is created by companies who wish to specifically extend their business to a particular market. This could be in a different geographic location altogether or a different market type in terms of a new product being launched. This proposal must be created only after proper research has been made of the market that has been targeted. It is important to gain proper information of the product or products that are to be introduced to the new market and create strategies accordingly. It is essential that the market entry proposal is in adherence to the mission and vision of the company as well.
Sample Market Entry Proposal
Name of Company: Bruce Cola Co.
Proposal created by: Andrew Cooper, Head of Marketing and Sales
Proposal Summary: To introduce the cola beverage to the German market and create a harmonious and profitable connection between the U.S and German beverage market.
Current German market conditions:
- Positive and open to new foreign companies.
- Consumers are favorable to cola beverages.
- Lack of non-alcoholic beverages makes it an appropriate market to introduce Bruce Cola.
Target Market: Children above 9, youngsters and adults below 60.
- Create an advertisement campaign using different social media to gauge response.
- Supply cola drinks to only the capital of Germany.
- Select stores, approximately 16, will be initially given the charge for the distribution in the first 2 months.
- For the unlikely event of loss by 34% for the first 4 months, reserve of $1 million has been kept at hand.