It is a truth universally acknowledged that the task of a leadership program is not to bestow greatness into humanity but instead to elicit it from them. A leadership project thus aims to tap and exploit that greatness from the participants and produce leaders out of plebeians. Leadership project proposal proposes the design of a leadership project structure to prospective investors to gain sponsorship for the successful completion of the project.
Sample Leadership Project Proposal
Proposal Title: Leadership Project Proposal – Creating Leaders out of Ordinary Men.
Proposal presented by: Kevin Doyle, General Secretary, Leadership Training Service.
Organization approached: Young Leaders Organization.
Date: May 8, 2012.
Objective: To instill leadership qualities in the youth and help them grow as dynamic leaders.
Target group: Youth belong to the age group of 23-30 years.
- To identify and bring forth attributes in one’s personality that if cultivated would help one to stand out as a leader.
- To imbibe necessary qualities that would be beneficial to one while establishing one’s command over others.
- To practice exercises that would enhance one’s ability to adjust and work in a group and lead by example.
- To instill the confidence and personality strength required for earning the respect of one’s followers and evolving as a dynamic leader.
- To understand and relate to the problems of one’s followers and be able to bring out the best in them.
Project time frame: 1 year.
Leadership project cost: An estimate of 2500$ is found to be necessary for the successful completion of the project.