Sample project proposal is an example of a project proposal. A project proposal is a document which is made when a party puts forward a proposal for a certain project in front of a company or organisation which is capable of completing that project work. The following sample of a project proposal will help people to get an idea so as to how a project proposal should be framed correctly.
Sample project proposal:
Name of agency: Mark Inc.
Address: 45-h, Jacob road, London
Contact number: 473947935055
Name of project: Community based employment and life skills training
Project Area: education with direct employment results
Project time frame: January 1, 2011-November 1, 2011
Total project cost: $30000
This project shall look forward to employee at least 100 people. The cost per person who gets employed shall be around $1200.
The following are the aims and objectives of the project proposed:
- Setting a vocational goal and identifying the values of work.
- Financial needs of each person and basic budgeting skills and training.
- Resources for identifying the employers, job skills training and also writing of CVs and resumes.
- Interviewers and follow up along with what employers really require and want from their employees.
The following are the other main points of the project:
- Each participant will have an employment action plan designed especially for him by coordinators.
- The number of prospective employers will be measured each month.
- The advisory committee will oversee the program outcomes of the employment coordinators responsibilities and duties.
Tim Mark (Mark Inc.)