A security service business proposal is a kind of a proposal which is prepared by a security service provider so as to list down the plans for a business venture or project. These proposals are prepared and presented for either the security service managing director to approve or may be directed towards a client.
The proposal talks about the details of the business plan or venture and how the security company proposes to execute it, if approved. You can refer to the following given sample of a security service business proposal for more details
Sample Security Service Business Proposal
Name of security service Provider Company: Johnson VIP security
Office address: Q-90, Torotino Street, London, United Kingdom
Contact number: 49375093570
Security service business proposal prepared by: Ernest Potters
Proposal type: client service proposal
Proposal submitted on: 10th April 2014
Proposal presented to: Henry Black (Client-owner of Henry IT Company)
Objective of proposal:
This proposal has been prepared with the objective of providing security services to the client, as requested. This proposal aims to fulfill all security requirements of the IT premises of the client for the next 12 months, from approval date.
Details of the proposal:
- Johnson VIP security shall be employing 10 security personnel to guard the entire premises of Henry IT Company for a contract period of 1 year.
- The personnel shall be carrying registered weapons and would be present 24×7 at the premises.
- The shifts will last for 8 hours each in rotation format.
- All the security personnel are well trained and registered with proper background checks. They are trained to sustain any security threat to the premises.
- Johnson VIP security shall be setting up 15 security cameras outside and inside the premises to further strengthen the safety and security of the client’s business.
Total amount for security services: $10000 for one year