An annual maintenance contract proposal is a formal document that proposes the maintenance of equipments or concern commodities as identified in the contract annually. This proposal ensures that the damaged equipment or commodity will be repaired effectively and restored to its workability. The annual maintenance contract proposal also specifies the time period for maintenance. This document needs to be presented in an organized and formal manner for maximum acceptance.
You can Download the Free Annual Maintenance Contract Proposal form, customize it according to your needs and Print. Annual Maintenance Contract Proposal is either in MS Word, Excel or in PDF.
Contractor Proposal Template
Sample Proposal Word Template
Proposal Outline Template to Print
Sample Annual Maintenance Contract Proposal
Download Annual Maintenance Contract Proposal
Name of company making the Annual Maintenance Contract Proposal: Hardware Repairs Ltd.
Date of submission of Annual Maintenance Contract Proposal: 17th November, 2011
Name of Company for which the said proposal is being submitted: Linked Computers Pvt. Ltd.
Main objectives of the Annual Maintenance Contract Proposal:
- Quality repairing and maintenance services are required for computers when they are damaged. We have a team of specialized and skilled technicians and computer experts who ensures that the computer hardware is replaced or repaired as required from time to time within the annual contract period.
- The contract period would be decided over a meeting after proposal acceptance.
- The services will be available from 8 am in the morning till 8 pm in the evening.
- The service rates are fixed and not subject to any negotiations. If a computer part requires replacement that will be charged separately as per the maximum retail price.
- Charges can be made hourly or monthly as per the convenience.
- Speedy response to any repairing or maintaining needs.
We hope to deliver annual maintenance service according to your satisfaction. Kindly accept the proposal within 10days of proposal receipt.