A construction project management proposal is a formal document which proposes the way a construction project has to be handled and managed. These proposals are often framed by project managers or senior construction business executives and are then directed towards the construction business owner or managing director.
A construction project management proposal suggests best ways to execute the project in the most cost effective and time effective manner. Given below is a sample of a construction project management proposal which can be used by anyone for reference purpose.
Sample Construction Project Management Proposal
Name of Construction Company: Jack and Jill Construction works
Address of the company: 1-T, second floor, Potter’s tower, Leslie Street, London,
Contact number of company: 470257050
Proposal presented and prepared by: Jackson Pablo, Senior Project manager, Jack and Jill Construction works
Proposal presented on: 10th March 2014
Proposal presented to: Fredrick Earnest, Managing director, Jack and Jill Construction works
This is a construction project management proposal which has been framed and prepared with the objective of managing the upcoming Mall construction project. We aim to handle and manage the project in a cost effective way and within the allotted deadline.
Details of the proposal
- The company shall be employing 8 project managers to handle different parts of the construction project.
- The construction work shall begin from 1st May 2014 and must be completed within a period of 2 years.
- The construction work is to be divided into 4 phases, spanning 6 months each and each will be having its own deadline of work completion.
- The construction project work will require purchasing and renting of more modern day equipments, machinery and tools.
- There will be an additional requirement of hiring more construction workers and technicians.
- The construction project management will also include hiring and training more technicians.
Estimated cost of research work: $50000