A general manager job proposal is the document which a candidate prepares to propose his/her employment for the position of a general manager in a company. In the proposal the individual gives his details in an impressive manner so as to convince the employer that he is an ideal candidate for the job. A sample is given below.
Sample General Manager Job Proposal
Date: 7th August, 2014
Name: Anthony Adams
Correspondence Address: 436, Norman Street, Holly Ville, Lower Manhattan, New York, United States of America.
Contact No.: 346236631
Current Job Position held: Marketing Manager
- Under this proposal I am proposing that I be appointed to the position of the general manager in this company where I have served for 7 years at various positions.
- I am not only aptly qualified for this position but also well experienced and familiar. I hold an MBA degree in marketing and have also completed several certification courses in finance, marketing and computers to improve my skills.
- As the regional marketing manager, I have been managing the whole western leg of the organisation and would now like to enter the centre with the general manager position.
- I have several great ideas to promote the profit making opportunities of the organisation and to garner a bigger market share.
- I have a good rapport with most of the employees of this company and can use this to my advantage and to the advantage of the company.
- I possess strong interpersonal skills, managerial abilities and knowledge of the industry as well
Details of the Company:
Name: Garner Rick Enterprises Ltd.
Head Office: 25, Barbate Street, City Square, Washington DC, United States of America.
Contact No.: 365745754
Web Address: rick-garner-enterprises.com
Date: 23rd January 2014
Mr. Anthony Adams
Regional Vice President