A project management plan proposal is a formally drafted proposal which consists of a project management plan and is aimed to suggest ways to manage a project and run it efficiently. Such proposals are sent to the decision making authority of a company by a project manager and can either be approved or rejected by the recipient. For your reference, a sample of a project management plan proposal is given below and can be used by anyone.
Sample Project Management Plan Proposal
Name of the company: David and Marks IT Company
Name of the company owner: David Jackson
Address of the company: A-34, second floor, Fred estate, London
Contact number of the company: 497038595, 473047094
Proposal presented and designed by: Greg Timothy
Project manager, David and Marks IT Company
Proposal presented to: David Jackson
Proposal presented on: 17th June 2014
Proposal submitted on: 19th June 2014
To present an effective and well researched project management plan so as to manage, run and conduct the IT project for the William Corporation client. This proposal is made keeping in mind the requirements of the client from the IT project and order.
Project management plan:
This project requires a team of 10 to get the order for the client ready and to troubleshoot his existing computer systems within 1 month. The project is to be led by me and the team will be divided into 3 for 3 different duties and tasks.
Details of the plan:
- Radcliff, Tim, Brooks-repair and installation team
- Jack, Daniel, Sarah-new equipment packing, planning and installation team
- Will, Cecilia, Nathan-team to handle the paperwork and finances of the client
- The project has to be completed within one month and within a budget of $1000 which is divided equally between the three teams.
- I shall be supervising and coordinating tasks of each team.