Student fees government proposal is a written proposal laid by the government in order to provide concession in the fees structure on certain educational institutes so that the impoverished students can also have the basic education. This kind of proposal should be constructed with an effective approach so that the potential or deserving students get benefitted.
Sample Student Fees Government Proposal
Name of the proposal: Education for all [an initiative taken by Government of America]
Prepared by: Ministry of Education and Social awareness
Government of United Kingdom
Proposal issued on: 6Th May 2011
This proposal is made on behalf of Government of United kingdom with a sole intention to reduce the student fees so that every student of the nation can afford to have quality education.
- 105 Government education institutes for higher studies will be regulated soon on various parts of the country.
- All the government-undertaking institutes must provide 20% concession for the boys and 50% concession for the girls students for their higher education.
- 45 new schools would be introduced in various part of the country in order to provide basic education to the impoverished children.
- A significant percentage of concession in fees structure would be provided on these schools as well.
- Apart from government institutes, fees structure of private schools would also denominate charges by 5% of their recent structure.
Estimated Budget for introducing new fees structure for various institutes: GBP 60000 approximately
Last date of proposal acceptance: 4th August 2011
“Join hands for driving the nation towards enlightment”