A building contract proposal is a document which is framed by a building contractor to propose an offer of building work. The proposal is sent to a prospective client who can be a person or a business entity and must consist of the various details of the building work that the proposal presenter is willing to do. A sample of a building contract proposal is given below and can be used for reference by anyone.
Sample building contract proposal
Name of building company: William Construction works
Address of the building company:D-67, third floor, Henry tower, Reading road, New York
Name of proposal presenter: Peter Dinklage
Building Contractor, William Construction Works
Proposal presented on: 7th June 2014
Proposal presented to: George Parker
Proposal approved on: 10th June 2014
About William Construction works
We are a family run construction company and take building orders for residential and commercial projects. We have been in existence since 1995 and continue delivering top quality work to our clients and customers.
Objective of the proposal:
We propose to build your new office branch within a period of 1 year under a building contract. We shall be using the best materials, employing the most reliable workers and using modern and contemporary building design for this project.
Details of the proposal
- If you accept this proposal, we shall be ready to start the work within 2 weeks’ notice.
- We shall be handling all tasks from designing, planning, constructing, and plumbing to electricity fittings.
- We shall be employing construction workers, engineers and contractors to this project and will be working 6 days a week.
- Arranging materials, bringing construction machines and tools will be our responsibility and thus we shall be taking a full payment of $20000 for the entire building work.
- You are requested to make the payment in two equal halves: before and after the construction work.