An event sponsorship proposal is a layout prepared by an agency organizing a particular event and is presented before potential companies, business firms or other profit-making organizations to sponsor its event. This type of a proposal is generally presented in written form to maintain accuracy of the statements made and for future reference.
Sample Event Sponsorship Proposal
Name of the event: Career Fair for IT Solutions, 2011
Date of event: 27th September, 2011
Event Organizers: Mayfair School of Information Technology and Zipro Co.
Venue for the event: The Techsavyy Auditorium, San Francisco.
Purpose of the event: To discuss recent developments in the field of Information Technology (IT), provide solutions to problems related to it and identify scope of further improvements.
Event Sponsorship details:
- The entire event will be of five-hour duration, with an interval of 45 minutes.
- The sitting arrangement is to be planned in such a way that the auditorium can accommodate 2000 audiences.
- The various software development techniques and their application in the IT industry will be illustrated by experts in the field.
- The lectures by technocrats will be attended by students in this stream and an interactive session will also be conducted.
- The ambience of the auditorium is to be properly maintained, in keeping with the technical approach of the event.
- Strict security services must be ensured to all.
Estimated Budget for the event: $ 300000
Last date for collecting sponsorships: 2nd September, 2011
Media coverage: All television and radio channels and print media.
Publicity will start from: 6th September, 2011
All interested sponsors are requested to contact at the following details:
Head of event organization
Career fair for IT Solutions, 2011
Contact number: 49572514768940