A residential lease proposal is a kind of a proposal which is framed by a person who wishes to use a residential property on lease for a certain time period and by giving a lease payment. The proposal must give all reasons why the sender is the suitable choice for the tenant and why the owner of the residential property must consider him for the position of tenancy. A sample is given below for your reference.
Sample Residential Lease Proposal
Name of the proposal presenter: Mr. Jack Darwin
Address of the proposal presenter: 3-r, second floor, Peter tower, Redding road, Birmingham
Contact number of the proposal presented: 4793257905
Proposal presented to: Fred Mathews, Owner of property
Address of residential property: D-90, fifth floor, Modern towers, Jamie avenue, Birmingham
Proposal presented on: 19th March 2014
Purpose of proposal:
This is a residential lease proposal which is framed in order to propose to lease the residential property owned by you at Jamie Avenue. I am willing to pay the amount on which the property is tagged for lease and can move in immediately.
Details of residential lease proposal:
- I am willing to move in the property as soon as you agree to take me as a tenant for this property.
- I am a single male who agrees to use the property only for residential use and won’t sublease the property to anyone without your permission.
- I am an extremely disciplined tenant with a good track record as a lessee and am enclosing a reference letter too along with this proposal.
- I agree to pay the rent of $300 per month for this property.
- I am working in a fashion house as a junior designer and am capable of making the rental payments.
- I agree to sign a contract for leasing this property.