A sports event proposal is usually made by the organisers of an event management company seeking funds for a sports event they wish to organise. This layout gives the detailed plan of action of the sports event and seeks acceptance of the prospective clients.
Sponsorship Proposal Word Template
Basic Proposal Outline in Google Docs
Proposal Outline Template in Word
Simple Proposal Template in iPages
Sample Sports Event Proposal
Name of the event: Special Child Football Tournament 2011
Date of the event: 9th August 2011
Event Organizers: Special Child Association for the Physically Challenged
Purpose: The football tournament aims at bringing smile in the faces of the differently able and raises funds for their well being.
Event Planning Details:
- The match is to be held at the Old Stafford Field at New Hampshire.
- Seats can be allotted to a good many thousand audience.
- Three matches each of duration forty minutes will be held between six teams and the winner of each match will be felicitated by the Local Chancellor.
- Many distinguished guests and renowned socialites will be present at the tournament to raise the moral of the children.
Estimated Budget for the Event: $ 50000
Publicity Management of the event:
- Both print and electronic media will be present to make this event a grand success.
- Star Child’s own Live Television Coverage will be there.
Last date of getting sponsorship: 15th June 2011
The tournament will be publicised from 16 June hence forth, so new sponsors are requested to kindly give us their hand of support. Previous years sponsors are requested to renew their sponsorship as early as possible.