An Event planning proposal is often made by the planners for any certain event. This layout represents event planning ideas needed to get proposed by the prospective clients for any particular event.
Sample Event Planning Proposal
Name of the event: Singing Concert 2011
Date of the event: 9th August 2011
Event Organizers: American singing association and Generation next Singers World
Purpose: The year’s biggest singing concert aims at collecting funds for the needy.
Event Planning Details:
- The concert is planned to be held at National auditorium.
- The sitting plan of audience such that it would accommodate more than 15000 audiences.
- Stage light and sound arrangement is planned according to the space on the stage.
- The duration of the complete programs would be of 6hours where singers across the globe are participating.
- Risk and security management planning would be coordinated for everyone
Estimated Budget for the Event: $ 500000
Media Partners: The publicity of the event would be chiefly handled by the television channels and radio stations. Live show will be telecasted at various television channels.
Event publicity will start from: 16th July 2011.
Last date of collecting sponsorship for the event: 15th July 2011
Tickets for the event could be collected from: 20th July 2011.
Sponsors interested should contact the undersigned person at the earliest. Sponsorship will solely depend on first cum first serve basis
For further details contact:
Head of Event Planning Team
Singing Concert 2011
Contact number: 88779090
Concert Website: www. Singingingconcert.com
Proposal signed by-