Nightclub event proposal is presented by an event planning organization to its intended client proposing a plan and cost of an event that is to be hosted in a nightclub. Such a document is generally framed concisely yet with utmost specificity so that it becomes successful in grabbing client’s attention.
Sponsorship Proposal Template
Sample Proposal in Google Docs
Proposal Outline to Edit
Simple Proposal to Print
Sample Nightclub Event Proposal
Event to be hosted at Nightclub: New Year Eve Party
Location of the event: Tantra Nightclub
58 Freeschool Street- Los Angeles
Proposal presented by: American Nightclub Event Planner
Proposal Presented to: American Society of Businessman and Industrialist
Special attraction of the event: Performance of Bryan Adams and his Band for 2 hours
Event timings planned for the party:
- Guest Arrival-7pm
- Cocktail party-From 8pm- 9pm
- Dinner: In between 9pm-10pm
- Dancing on the music played by Charles the Wizard and Dj Dionysius- 12pm
- Performance of Bryan Adams and his Band-12-2am
Overview of the plans and arrangements:
- The theme of the New Year party would be “Nightclothes Theme”. This newest yet fresh look of the party would surely make a fresh start in your life on the wee hour of New Year. Everyone should dress up in their nightclothes and fuzzy slippers.
- The party place would also be decorated with moon and stars in order to impart a starry night look.
- The drink and food arrangement for cocktail and dinner would be of high quality.
Last date of accepting the proposal: 15th December 2011
Entry on the nightclub for this event would only be allowed on membership card presentation.